News Press Article on Isla Vista Election Fraud
by Robert Eringer
I'Criminal Complaint sent to Santa Barbara County Sheriffs Dept. March 2, 2021m a
Dr. Thomas Cole J.D.
Campaign Director Assembly District 37
This is Dr. Thomas Cole, Campaign Official for the Assembly District 37 CA 2020 election.
I herby file this criminal complaint with the Santa Barbara Sheriffs Department. The crimes I claim are regarding election fraud in the 2020 election in Isla Vista, which I believe is under the SB Sheriffs jurisdiction. SB ADA has directed this complaint to your office.
I outline the following felony crimes, committed in Santa Barbara County by election officials and their employees in the November 3, 2020 37th State Assembly district election.
1) Where - The particular area is Isla Vista and the exact precinct is the Torres building, which normally houses 3,800 UCSB students.
2) What - For the 2020 November 3 election the building was empty, deserted, locked up and completely empty due to covid. And yet that building, which is its own precinct, voted with a 75% 'turnout' as shown on the SB Statement of votes.
3) Why a Crime? Because there is no legal way to forward ballots to students who were living at home, all over the state on Nov 3 2020. Ballot forwarding is strictly illegal. And there were nearly zero absentee ballots turned in for these students, and so the only way they all could have voted from a locked up building that is no longer any students address is:
a) Someone in charge of the mail at the building illegally filled out those ballots for the students and sent all those ballots directly back to the election board, which is a felony.
b) Someone in charge of or with access to the ballots and signature machines at the election boards simply ignored the phony signatures on the ballots returned from the Torres Building which is a felony...
Or officials turned off the signature inspection machine,
Or officials lowered the threshold of the machine inspection on the Torres building precinct ballots, thus allowing the approximately 3,000 fraudulent ballots to be
counted, all of which actions are felonies.
Fact is; only a student actually residing in the Torres Building during October-November 2020 could have received a ballot to vote. And since the building was closed and locked down, that is impossible. Thus the 3,000 votes counted from that Torres Building in Isla Vista are illegal.
Analytics 805 2014
A Voter Analytics Company Page 2 of 3
The test for phony signatures is to match signatures on Torres Building ballots with a signature on record in the SB election center.
The Torres Building is a separate precinct. And the election center under Joe Holland has all the ballots and signature records.
Do the signatures match? Were they even checked as required by law?
Are there 3,000 absentee ballots in existence with signatures from residents of the Torres Building? Ask if and how the signatures were checked.
c) Some UCSB employee in charge of the Torres Building mail illegally forwarded all the ballots received at the Torres Building from Joe Holland, to the students at their parents homes throughout the state or nation. Those illegally forwarded ballots, were then filled out by student voters, returned by mail and illegally accepted at the Santa Barbara election board, by Joe Holland and associates, which is a felony.
A felony because the election officials know that... any official who aids the casting of an illegal ballot has committed a felony. [18500 -18503]
The test for this event is to find and question the person in charge of mail at the Torres building. Ask them if they
forwarded ballots to students before or during the Nov 3 2020.
If they answer yes that is a felony.
If no they didn’t forward ballots to residents of the Torres Building, then how did all those students get ballots to vote?
The SB election board could claim they forwarded the ballots to students parents addresses.
Except the election boards don’t have that information.
The election board can only send a ballot to the Torres Building address for students registered there because that is the only address an Isla Vista/Torres Building voter may have.
A voter cannot have two voting addresses in the state.
And so there are felonies all over the place, and we have suspects, motive, opportunity and evidence... 3,000+ fraudulent ballots sitting in Joe Holland's office waiting for inspection.
This is my criminal complaint, under penalty of perjury. We have researched the numbers and they don’t add up.
Dr. Thomas Cole JD
Analytics 805 2014
A Voter Analytics Company Page 3 of 3
Election Fraud - SIEF
Our research can find out if you're a victim.
SIEF occurs when government institutions foster, allow and encourage election fraud.
Today in many districts, Criminal Election Boards perpetrate SIEF by various methods such as:
1) Sending out ballots to dead people and have returned ballots filled out by party election workers.
2) Sending ballots to vacant lots and have workers collect and fill out favored party.
3) Sending ballots to100 year old or non existent people.
4) Accepting ballots from all the above.
5) Failing to check signatures on any (D) ballot.
6) Turning off signature check machines on all (D) ballots.
7) Failing to check precincts or addresses on any (D) ballot.
8) Have poll officials 'fail' 98% of ballots and forcing them through a solid blue in person ballot check, that rejects all (R) ballots.
9) Throwing out (R) ballots. (Very popular)
10) Filling out empty ballots with favored party, as seen in the famous 'Suitcase video'
Feb 25, 2021 by Analytics805.com
"37th District Numbers Don't Add Up"
Open Letter to VC Registrar of Voters
37th District Election Numbers Don’t Ad Up
Greetings Registrar of Voters Mark A. Lunn. I'm the campaign manager for Charles Cole for Assembly. We ran the recent 37th District election on issues like; more jobs, opening schools and business, limited government, no new taxes, support for police, protecting our Bill of Rights, vouchers and other libertarian and conservative messages. Cole garnered over 85,000 Ventura and Santa Barbara County voters who agreed with those policy issues.
Now, with all that's happened nationwide, we and our parent company Analytics805.com are statistically analyzing what we see as possible vote/registration irregularities, implausible numerical results and other anomalies across the 37th Assembly District election of 2020.
Anomalies like the tens of thousands of new voters who suddenly appeared in the 37th District, voting 96.3% to our opponent. We have questions about these new voters, and also about the machines (Dominion?) That may have been used to calculate the votes in Ventura County...
1) How did Cole's 37th district gain a staggering 17,894 new voters in the 2020 election? These are new voters added after the heavily voted 2016 37th district race. And with no increase in population.
2) We and our experts expect to review the stored election and registration data from 2020 on these 17,894 new voters in the 37th. Redacted election data is public property and not secrete government info. There’s no good reason to hide it.
3) Information like; Who are these 17,894 new 37th District voters?
4) Were their signatures verified? How? And where do they all live?
4.1) Are there17,894 new housing units in the 37th? We can now rejoice!
5) Obtain election/registration data that could help explain how these 17,894 new voters went 96.3% to our esteemed opponent. Like maybe these new voters were all in favor of school lockdowns, business closures, and lawsuits against local Pastors. We have doubts about this.
6) Obtain and freely inspect the time stamped election numbers contained in the vote tabulation machines from the November 3, 2020 election. From early voting until vote counting ceased. That means a time/vote graph representation.
7) Inspect and test the dominion or other machines used to 'calculate' all Ventura Counties votes.
So these are the Cole Campaign requests. We hope and kindly expect election officials to comply with these requests in a timely manner and/or to release requested raw, redacted numerical data to our campaign ASAP.
We are the legitimate representatives of the voting public, 85,000 worth and we owe them a steely eyed study of this election.
We look forward to inspecting the machines and seeing the requested data.
Thomas Cole J.D. Owner